isis-users mailing list archives

From "zcy@ejustcn.com" <...@ejustcn.com>
Subject RE: How to display value object
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:08:02 GMT

Hi, Ekko,I think Apache ISIS only show one Domain Object as a form.?CustomerContactInfomation
can be shown as a link in Customer form. The text of link is tite of?CustomerContactInfomation.If
you want to show all?CustomerContactInfomation properties on Customer form , you'd better
combine them in a view model, or merge?CustomerContactInfomation properties into Customer
object.

James
?发件人:?赵 敏发送时间:?2017-08-11?10:24收件人:?users@isis.apache.org主题:?How
to display value objectHi support,
?
I'm building project with Apache Isis,but I have some confusion.
?
In DDD,I know there have two objects,entity & value object.
?
When I plan a DomainObject,eg. Customer, a entity object. I think one Customer may be have
many value objects,for example contact information or other value objects.
?
So I plan a value object called CustomerContactInformation,may be have other value objects.
?
For the database,a entity object and its value objects may be persist to diff tables.
?
I think CustomerContactInformation just a value object,it can not have any actions and should
be maintained by Customer.
?
In fact,Customer-CustomerContactInfomation definitely is 1-1.
?
Now,how should I display CustomerContactInformation in Customer's layout and be able to edit
CustomerContactInformation?
?
Any ideas?
?