isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: task module
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 04:54:31 GMT
Hi Patrick,

we've not pulled it out into a separate module yet, but it can be found in
the CAPEX branch of Estatio

https://github.com/estatio/estatio/tree/CAPEX-DEV/estatioapp/module/capex/dom/src/main/java/org/estatio/capex/dom/state

is the state transition service and abstract interfaces, with

https://github.com/estatio/estatio/tree/CAPEX-DEV/estatioapp/module/capex/dom/src/main/java/org/estatio/capex/dom/task

defining task. Note that currently Task references Person, so is coupled to
the rest of Estatio through that.

~~~

A concrete implementation can be found in, for example, document
categorisation (look for subtypes of StateTransitionType and take it from
there):

https://github.com/estatio/estatio/tree/CAPEX-DEV/estatioapp/module/capex/dom/src/main/java/org/estatio/capex/dom/documents/categorisation

or incoming approval state chart is:

https://github.com/estatio/estatio/tree/CAPEX-DEV/estatioapp/module/capex/dom/src/main/java/org/estatio/capex/dom/invoice/approval

or bank verification state chart is:

https://github.com/estatio/estatio/tree/CAPEX-DEV/estatioapp/module/capex/dom/src/main/java/org/estatio/capex/dom/bankaccount/verification

and this png shows those 3 state charts as a diagram:

https://github.com/estatio/estatio/blob/CAPEX-DEV/adocs/documentation/src/main/asciidoc/state-charts.png

I hope we'll be able to factor out this code at some point, though at the
moment StateTransition (supertype entity) has an optional reference to
Task, which in turn references Person, which is also not factored out.  But
for now you can always copy the code and adapt as required.

HTH
Dan