isis-users mailing list archives

From Chuangyu <zhu.chuan...@gmail.com>
Subject issue 1596
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 02:01:15 GMT
Hi,
Issue 1596 is critical   to release my app.
So , I trace runtime code 1.13.0 vs 1.14.0 , then find
public abstract class ObjectActionParameterAbstract implements
ObjectActionParameter {
public String getName(){
     NamedFacet facet = (NamedFacet)this.getFacet(NamedFacet.class);   //
this line return difference type

                        // 1.13.0 return a NamedFacetTranslated instance

                        // 1.14.0 return a
NamedFacetForParameterLayoutAnnotation instance
}

But I can not find when these NamedFacet add to FacetHolder.
Who can give me a tip?

Thanks,
James.