isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security module issue with 1.14.0
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:08:24 GMT
It was due to an interaction with my layout.xml file, where I had added a
dummy property to avoid a schema validation error.

                            <c:fieldSet name="Metadata" >
                                <c:property id="dummy" />
                            </c:fieldSet>

There as a WARN message in the logs about it, that I ignored, that should
have been a place to start looking.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 9:21 PM, Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron.62@gmail.com