isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security module issue with 1.14.0
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:42:00 GMT
The routine below doesn't find a cached ObjectSpecification with
objectSpecId = "oneid.Account" though it seems to find it successfully
initially. So maybe the cache is being updated via the security module?

    @Programmatic
    public ObjectSpecification lookupBySpecId(ObjectSpecId objectSpecId) {
        final ObjectSpecification objectSpecification =
cache.getByObjectType(objectSpecId);
        if(objectSpecification == null) {
            // fallback
            return loadSpecification(objectSpecId.asString());
        }
        return objectSpecification;
    }