isis-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Pliessnig <p.pliess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IsisCon2017 write-ups
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:41:11 GMT
Thank you for setting this up Dan

On a first lecture I notice that there is consent that the audience for
the pitch needs to have business expertise.
But why technical expertise?

Apache Isis' claim seems quite non-technical to me:

    the business expert reflects about a mental concept, the techy puts
    it 1 to 1 into the codebase and apache isis casts it to the screen,
    such that the business expert can admire and verify it.

    that's the loop.

astonishing enough. you maybe need a technical expert to validate the
claim. for the pitch too?

Patrick