isis-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Pliessnig <p.pliess...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: IsisCon2017 write-ups
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:42:42 GMT
Thank you for setting this up Dan

On a first lecture I notice that there is consent that the audience for
the pitch needs to have business expertise.
But why technical expertise?

Apache Isis' claim seems quite non-technical to me:

    the business expert reflects about a mental concept, the techy puts
    it one to one into the codebase and apache isis casts it to the
    screen, such that the business expert can admire and verify it.

    that's the loop.

astonishing enough. you maybe need a technical expert to validate the
claim. for the pitch too?

Patrick