isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: DOM folder - where is it hiding?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 07:14:51 GMT
For 1.14.0 onwards, the preferred approach is to set properties.  There are
used to configure the surefire plugin which is a "maven mixin", as per [1]

Specifically, you can use -DskipUTs , -DskipITs , -DskipBSs .  You can also
use -DskipTests to skip all tests.

For earlier versions (1.13.x and previously), you can use -DskipTests to
skip all tests, or you can use -pl !integtests , described further here [2]
for example

HTH
Dan

[1] https://github.com/danhaywood/java-mavenmixin-surefire#how-to-use