isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: NPE with Security Module
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:13:03 GMT
Missing dependencies like this usually mean that the corresponding module
has not been specified in the AppManifest.

For example, Estatio adds in the security module here [1]

fyi, all that a module does (at the moment at least) is identify a
package.  The framework then uses classpath scanning to search for all
services, entities and fixtures underneath that package.  In the future a
module might pick up more responsibilities/become more sophisticated, but I
don't want to invent too much proprietary stuff given that one day we'll be
able to rely on Jigsaw modules baked into Java itself.

HTH
Dan

[1]
https://github.com/estatio/estatio/blob/master/estatioapp/app/src/main/java/org/estatio/app/EstatioAppManifest.java#L140