isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject 'Edit' button on the generated docs on our website
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:09:00 GMT
Hi folks,

Just to bring to your attention, our Asciidoc-generated website now
features an 'Edit' button for each generated document (or subdocument); see
for example [1].  The magic is done by this asciidoc extension [2].

When you click edit, you should end up at github editing the corresponding
file; hitting save will allow a pull request to be raised.

If you try it out and hit any snags, do say.

Thx
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/guides/ugfun.html#_ugfun_core-concepts
[2] https://github.com/incodehq/asciidoctor-extension-improvethisdoc