isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DOM folder - where is it hiding?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 04:34:13 GMT
Hello Josh,

The dom (domain object model) project has not disappeared after 1.13.1.

 The standard project setup is actually a group of 5 sub-projects (each
with their own maven project object model file 'pom.xml'): app, dom (domain
object model), fixtures, integtest, webapp.

All are important and cross-link, but you are correct that the dom project
will normally contain the classes that need to be enhanced by DataNucleus,
which for efficient workflow you should enable in your IDE of choice.