isis-users mailing list archives

From Martin Hesse <mwhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Blob upload dialog not closed
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:43:28 GMT
Hi,

I am currently using Apache Isis 1.13.2 and I have a problem when uploading
a Blob.

When the upload is complete the dialog does not close and the redirect does
not happen (no reload of the entity).

I suspect this is due to the "X-Frame-Options" header in the ajax response
of the upload call. This is what I see in my browser console (Chrome
56.0.2924.87).

Refused to display '
http://localhost:8080/wicket/entity/domainapp.dom.xxx.ZZZ:1?4…=true&wicket-ajax-baseurl=entity%2Fdomainapp.dom.xxx.ZZZ%3A1'
in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'DENY'.

Wicket.Ajax:  Cannot read Ajax response for multipart form submit:
SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "http://localhost:8080" from
accessing a cross-origin frame.
error @ wicket-ajax-jquery-ver-1473736326896.js:234

Wicket.Ajax:  Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: No
XML response in the IFrame document
error @ wicket-ajax-jquery-ver-1473736326896.js:234

Is there an easy fix for this? If possible, not upgrading to 1.14.0 for
various reasons....

Thanks and regards,
Martin