isis-users mailing list archives

From Karthikeyan Alagarswamy <karthi...@outlook.com>
Subject Apache Isis Questions - reg
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 03:38:45 GMT
Hi Team,

Thanks for your contributions to open source software.

I had a chance to look at Apache Isis for a new web application yet to be developed for my
organization. It's fantastic especially the domain driven approach.

However I have some questions on the scalability in production. My application will have less
than a hundred users and might be deployed in less than 10 servers. But, the application will
have to handle and process tens of thousands of heavy weight objects. These are like maximum
numbers. Having said that, do you see any scaling and performance issues, if I go with Apache
Isis? Can you also suggest some ways to have higher performance with less hardware? And your
recommendations on whether to go with Wicket or a REST based app.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Karthi,
karthiteach.com