isis-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Pliessnig <p.pliess...@gmx.net>
Subject buildnumber-maven-plugin
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 12:44:09 GMT
Hi

I run into problems when executing 'mvn validate' with
simpleapp-archetype version 1.14.0 by following the documentation

The new mojo:buildnumber-mave-plugin generates the error message:
"Cannot get the revision information from the scm repository"

Obviously this error makes sense as I was not connected to any scm
during validation. To pass validation without connection to an scm, I
added the plugin parameter <revisionOnScmFailure> to the pom.xml in the
webapp directory (See my plugin configuration below). This seems to work
well so far.

Anyway I couldn't find any hint for that problem in the apache isis
documentation.

             <plugin>
                 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>buildnumber-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                 <version>1.4</version>
                 <configuration>
<revisionOnScmFailure>true</revisionOnScmFailure>
                 </configuration>
             </plugin>

Cheers
Patrick