On 25 May 2016 at 06:41, Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS <o.bou@govertis.com> wrote:

@Dan
Not sure if at the “core” level, currently property value changes are also managed the same way as an Action execution “intent”. Perhaps not? That was not clear to me with current changes.

Yes, at the "core" a property edit is now treated very similarly to an action with a single parameter.  In 1.13.0-SNAPSHOT it is possible to create commands for properties (ok, that was there before, but I hacked in the feature), and also to publish property edits

The terminology I've used within the framework is that these are "Member executions"... an "action invocation" and "property edit" are subtypes of this.  In fact, the new Interaction object in the applib has all of these as actual types (MemberExecution, ActionInvocation, PropertyEdit).

Thx
Dan

Regards,

Oscar