isis-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Voumard <andr...@melbpc.org.au>
Subject Re: How does Apache Isis deal with "eventual consistency" of databases like Cassandra
Date Sun, 29 May 2016 12:14:58 GMT
Hi Dan,

Many thanks for the info. I will post any findings after it has been tried out.

Thanks
Andrew

From: Dan Haywood <dan@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Sent: Sunday, 29 May 2016 4:08 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: How does Apache Isis deal with "eventual consistency" of databases like Cassandra

Hi Andrew,

This will depend on how DataNuclues itself is configured. Isis will pass
thru all config properties with a certain prefix
("isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl", I think it is) through to DN, so I
imagine that you could use that to set the behaviour.

Caveat : I'm not aware of anyone in the community using the
Isis/dn/cassandra combination. There are some who have used the framework
using Neo4J; one of two minor changes were required to the framework to
enable that. Can't tell you if it will work out "of the box" with cassandra
or whether similar changes might be required.

HTH,
Dan