isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: autoComplete on parameter working in 1.12.1?
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 06:19:43 GMT
I see the same behaviour (ie no drop-down) on 1.11.1; the validate doesn't
seem to be relevant:

    final ArrayList<String> addresses = Lists.newArrayList(
            "Strawberry fields", "Penny Lane","Abbey Road","Octopuses
Garden","Blackburn, Lancashire","Georgia","Eiffel Tower","Isle of Wight");

    public void updateStreetAddress(String field1, String field2, String
field3) {

    }
    public List<String> autoComplete2UpdateStreetAddress(@MinLength(3)
final String search) {
        return
                FluentIterable.from(addresses).filter(x ->
x.contains(search)).toList();
    }

Conversely, a choices field works fine for both 1.11.1 and 1.12.1:

    public List<String> choices2UpdateStreetAddress() {
        return addresses;
    }

Perhaps this never worked.  Have you seen this work in any earlier versions?