isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Isis security module questions
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 06:30:04 GMT
Hi Kambiz,

Sorry not to reply sooner, have been finishing off work on the new
InteractionContext stuff (see email just posted to users@ mailing list).

As to your request, have no problem in helping break out the security
module to allow different persistence implementations.  My thinking is that
I'll factor out some interfaces etc (as Oscar was suggesting) then you guys
can plug in your own impl.

To do this properly will probably require that the current single "dom"
artifact will need to break into several different submodules.  That might
require some minor updates to pom.xml and AppManifests, but nothing too
onerous, I think.

Let me look at it in more detail over the next couple of days.

Thx
Dan