isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Inline edit
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 06:48:32 GMT
I think we're edging closer to being able to support that... the simplified
edit mode introduced in 1.12.0 means that - in theory - it could perhaps be
supported by providing the edit icon on each editable field in the table,
such that it could be edited in the modal dialog.   Maybe later that will
evolve into a proper "in-place" edit.

I'll have a poke around to see how easy it is to implement.

Thx
Dan