isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problems with isis rest
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 19:35:30 GMT
This is the standard cross-origin error; "cross origin" here means:
* origin = the origin of the resources, ie the host you are accessing
* cross = a different origin than the one that served up the HTML page.

In other words, your HTML page is trying to access the REST resources but
those REST resources are on a different host,

You either need to locate ensure the host name is the same, or you can
confirm a CORS filter in your web.xml.

The contactapp [1] shows both of these approaches, see [2] and [3]
respectively

HTH
Dan

[1] https://github.com/incodehq/contactapp