isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: jira access
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 05:09:06 GMT
Not sure.  I know that the ASF infra people have on occasion locked down
JIRA to prevent spam attacks, I saw a note about that a week ago.
Everything is reported ok on http://status.apache.org/

I just created a brand new JIRA account for myself, without any committer
permissions etc, and was able to log in using that.  The ISIS project is
there as usual.  So I'm not sure what to advise ... "works for me".

Is anyone else having issues still?

Thx
Dan