isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache Isis 1.12.1 missing component factory class names in Wicket HTML
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 12:10:26 GMT
Ah. I realise that I misunderstood your original question... I thought you
were referring to CSS class names, not the actual java class names of the
components that build up the page.

If you look at the configuration properties for the Wicket viewer (chapter
3 of its guide) you'll see there's one for the WicketSourcePlugin. Enabling
that should being the class names back.

Let me know if it witness for you.

Thx,
Dan
On 4 May 2016 12:58 pm, "Erik de Hair" <e.dehair@pocos.nl> wrote:

Hi Dan,

On 04/17/2016 03:08 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:

> On 15 April 2016 at 08:06, Erik de Hair <e.dehair@pocos.nl> wrote:
>
> If you could work with me to figure out what needs to be changed -
>>> hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix - then I'll be happy to put
>>> out
>>> a 1.12.2 patch release.  (Also for the missing cancel buttons, per your
>>> other mail).
>>>
>>> What kind of information do you need?
>>

> I've just done a review of the various .html files for each of the
> component in the wicket-ui.  For the new stuff,
> under org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.ui.components.layout.bs3.clearfix,
> there are one or two that don't specify the containing class, eg
> ClearFix.html, Col.html and BS3GridPanel.html.  All the rest though are
> pretty much as they were.

The Wicket-stuff seems only to be rendered when adding

WicketSource.configure(this);

to the WicketApplication. I saw an issue about this in the release notes so
this gave me the idea of adding this line, and it worked. But now it's also
rendered in SERVER-mode.

Erik