isis-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen van der Wal <jer...@stromboli.it>
Subject Re: Mult-Tenancy
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 12:34:52 GMT
If a customer wants to have it's data in a separate db I would always
deploy a dedicated webapp instance alongside. It's going to be a messy
architecture if multiple instances of the same webapp (I reckon you are
aiming for scalability too) must access multiple databases or database
instances.

Docker would be the way to go.