isis-users mailing list archives

From Deacon Frost <dfrost...@gmail.com>
Subject Refresh of referenced objects titles with custom layout
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 10:59:02 GMT
Hi,

first of all thanks for the latest release and also the latest screencasts
-- Apache Isis keeps getting better and better!! :)

I am using the wicket viewer with v 1.12.1. I use a custom
<Object>.layout.xml file copied verbatim from SimpleObject with tabGroups
displaying properties on different tabs. If I create a new object or update
value properties of an existing one, the titles of referenced objects get
reset to "undefined ...". If I just click on the tab-title, the screen gets
updated immediately to the correct values. (The behavior is correct as
expected when I remove the layout.xml-file.) Am I missing something or
might this be a wicket viewer bug?

Also, is there any chance to get the value of the changed object in an
"updating()"-event? or do I have to resort to a custom publishing-module or
hook into jdoPreStore?

Cheers,

Deacon