isis-users mailing list archives

From Erik de Hair <e.deh...@pocos.nl>
Subject Re: Starting app with AppManifest (1.12.1)
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 13:43:24 GMT
Hi again :-)

Something's not clear to me. Since using the AppManifest some services
are not automatically registered. After adding them to the AppManifest
they were. Other services though, were registered like in older Apache
Isis versions. Did anything change? I can't find it in the
docs/release/migration notes.

And I have a service in the webapp for registering Quartz-jobs
(dependencies only added in the webapp). Because of the above issue it's
not registered and doesn't show up in the main menu. The app-module
doesn't have a dependency on the web app (and it can't be added because
of circular annotation processing problems). How can I add a service
from the webapp to the AppManifest or at least make sure it is loaded?

Erik