isis-users mailing list archives

From Jan-Willem Gmelig Meyling <jan-wil...@youngmediaexperts.nl>
Subject Action that takes an enum set?
Date Sun, 29 May 2016 11:55:30 GMT

Hey all,

I've been wondering how I could nicely implement a collection of Enums
as input for an Action. The values do not come from an persisted entity,
as it would be part of as I imagine it to be a request POJO.

I know that HTTP headers allow a path parameter to be defined multiple
times. So an EnumSet is usually seen as "?foo=BAR&foo=BAZ". In Jackson I
would use the Enum to String serialization and end up with something
similar to : { "foo" : [ "BAR", "BAZ"] }

I currently transformed my options to booleans so that they become
visible as checkboxes, but I was wondering how to do this properly.

Any response is very much appreciated,

Kind regards,

Jan-Willem