isis-users mailing list archives

From C├ęsar Camilo Lugo Marcos <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject 502 Bad Gateway error when running on AWS
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 12:57:59 GMT
Hello, finally I got the application running on AWS Elastic Beanstalk!

With some limitations, because the AWS Load Balancer only supports port
80, and not 8080, so I had to eliminate the Load Balancer for now. There
are two possible solutions:

1) To open port 8080 on the AWS load balancer. Still looking into it,
seems possible but outside the AWS Web console tools, but from AWS CLI
line commands.

2) To make the application listen in 80 instead of 8080. We tried with
isis.properties adding isis.embedded-web-server.port=80 , and it worked
with mvn jetty:run, but not when we compile and create the jar file and
execute it with java -jar webapp\target
\CQNZ-webapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jetty-console.jar .

How can we make the application compiled in the jar file work on port 80 instead?

Cesar.