isis-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Voumard <andr...@melbpc.org.au>
Subject Project name
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 05:55:59 GMT
Hi,

Have there been any suggestions or thoughts of changing the project name from isis to something
else ? I only ask, because searching for apache isis usually brings up some unwanted / unsavoury
results, and I would expect that might just increase over time. It also might trigger email
spam filtering, company firewall rules, etc to kick in for some. I could imagine other contexts
in which the mere occurrence of the word isis might create some unwanted distraction or issue.

I can appreciate how much upheaval that such a name change could cause, but nonetheless thought
it worth asking about.

Thanks