isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Course of Interest
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 19:25:28 GMT
Thanks for the precis, Cesar... very interesting.

Clearly in Isis we have a lot of the information in our metamodel that
could be the input for a semantic web ontology; I'd appreciate
understanding how this information is "exported" such that an Isis app can
also be considered as a "semantic web app" (if that's even a term...)

cheers
Dan