isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Course of Interest
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:15:03 GMT
was just poking around for an example ontology that one might play with...
the BBC looks like a good bet [1].

I suspect that there's some way to access the semantic web that drives its
web pages in a machine processable form.  This guy [2] seems to have
published some useful stuff in this area (works for the Beeb).

Dan

[1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/ontologies/bbc
[2] http://raimond.me.uk/pubs/