isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Restful objects list action result with domain object representation instead of links
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 21:34:14 GMT
Hi Willie,

I admit I haven't thought about any of this too much over and above what's
in the spec (that I wrote a *long* time ago).  I just wanted to commit
myself mentally to doing this stuff soon.

I know that some of this stuff has been implemented on Naked Objects.NET,
so I will check with those guys (Richard and Stef) to see how they did it.

But if you have ideas, please feel free to comment on the tickets raised.

Thx
Dan