isis-users mailing list archives

From Franco Chiappano <fchiapp...@ergio.com.ar>
Subject Show route GMap3
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 20:55:30 GMT
Hello,

I'm here to ask for your help.

The question is I want to use the GMap3 addons to show graphically a
journey undertaken by a vehicle through GPolyline GMap, but fails to
succeed.

Imitating as done for you with the Location, create a new component with
corresponding .css and .html files besides the Factory class, but I can not
display the map in question.

I attached, so if they have time to see, the Patch generated with the
changes in the Addons Isis-Wicket-Gmap3 a trial and also, the .xls file
from where it currently and provisionally I get, the route I want to show.

>From already thank you very much for your time and apologize for my very
bad English.

Regards.