isis-users mailing list archives

From Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS <o....@govertis.com>
Subject Re: Update to the "Powered by" page
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 23:02:07 GMT

It’s even more than that, Cesar.

After a thoughtful technical Due Diligence, Telefonica <strong> has bought </strong>
a solution implemented on the Apache Isis platform.

So it’s even more than that.

Both Nacho (currently working for Telefonica) and me (still in the Product Management role)
can assure you its technical implementation (clear code, Integ Tests with high code coverage,
Isis metamodel, Audit and Security functionalities based on Isis add-ons, etc.) is really
valued on Telefonica internal dev teams.

So all we can be confident on Apache Isis capabilities.

It’s a trusted solution.

Regards,

Oscar

> El 11 nov 2015, a las 19:01, Cesar Lugo <cesar.lugo@sisorg.com.mx> escribió:
>
> Congratulations, Telefonica is a major international Telco player, it is really good
to know that a large company like this uses Isis, gives us even more trust in the Apache Isis
platform. Cesar.

page [1], describing the GESCONSULTOR GRC application.

> This app is particularly interesting because it uses its own proprietary viewer, rather
than the default Wicket viewer.  It's a nice demonstration of the openness of Isis as a platform:
Isis' unique selling point is actually its metamodel rather than any viewer implementation
per se.

> Thanks to Oscar and his team for putting these words together.
>
> ~~~
>
> We'd very much like to have a few more case studies on our "powered by"
> page.  We don't need much text, but a screenshot or two, along with the rationale as
to why Isis was chosen, would be most welcome.