isis-users mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: views created before tables?
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 18:52:06 GMT
> I am creating some database views via DataNucleus, but am getting
some
> errors on startup of my webapp (with an clean database so all tables
and
> views get greated). When I look at the new database schema via MySQL
> workbench I see the views have been created but not the tables, maybe
this
> is the origin of my errors.
> I cannot imagine why DN would do this, create views before creating
tables.

I can't either, but then I know for a fact that it creates tables BEFORE
views, and simple inspection of the code that your stack trace refers to
points to
https://github.com/datanucleus/datanucleus-rdbms/blob/4.1/src/main/java/org/datanucleus/store/rdbms/RDBMSStoreMa
nager.java#L2874

so you must have something wrong with your persistence definition (or
something missing).

Regards
--
Andy