isis-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Lugo <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject RE: Add tenancy programtically
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 19:19:16 GMT
Hello, just got back to this one, used option 1, it worked just fine. Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Haywood [mailto:dan@haywood-associates.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 4:12 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: Add tenancy programtically

Four ways of doing this:

1. direct: in the action that creates the Business object, eg createBusiness(...), have it
call an injected ApplicationTenancyRepository to create a corresponding ApplicationTenancy

2. using a subscriber: define a custom subclass of ActionDomainEvent, eg CreateBusinessDomainEvent,
and have a subscriber listen for that.  In the EXECUTING or EXECUTED phase, create the ApplicationTenancy,
again using an injected ApplicationTenancy

3. use IsisJdoSupport to register a direct JDO lifecycle event listener for the JDO persisting
event: public void preStore(InstanceLifecycleEvent
event) .  Note this is called for both INSERTs and UPDATEs

4. if using 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT, then have a subscriber listen to ObjectPersistingEvent or ObjectPersistedEvent,
and create the corresponding ApplicationTenancy there.

HTH
Dan

On 4 November 2015 at 21:55, Cesar Lugo <cesar.lugo@sisorg.com.mx> wrote:

> Hello.
>

> When using the security module add-on, I want a new tenancy to be
> created automatically when a user inserts a new entity domain object,
> called Business,, which has tenancy support, and then assign that
> newly created tenancy to that Business object before persisting it. I
> would like to know if there is a method I can call that creates a new
> tenancy, and then assign the created tenancy to the newly created object (Business).
>

> Cesar.
>

> ---

---