isis-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Lugo <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject RE: Update to the "Powered by" page
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 18:01:08 GMT
Congratulations, Telefonica is a major international Telco player, it is really good to know
that a large company like this uses Isis, gives us even more trust in the Apache Isis platform.
Cesar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Haywood [mailto:dan@haywood-associates.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 6:02 AM
To: users
Subject: Update to the "Powered by" page

Hi folks,

Just to bring your attention to a new case study that we've added to our "powered by" page
[1], describing the GESCONSULTOR GRC application.

This app is particularly interesting because it uses its own proprietary viewer, rather than
the default Wicket viewer.  It's a nice demonstration of the openness of Isis as a platform:
Isis' unique selling point is actually its metamodel rather than any viewer implementation
per se.

Thanks to Oscar and his team for putting these words together.

~~~

We'd very much like to have a few more case studies on our "powered by"
page.  We don't need much text, but a screenshot or two, along with the rationale as to why
Isis was chosen, would be most welcome.

So, if you can help out, please do.

Thanks
Dan