isis-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Lugo <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject RE: Metamodel validation
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 23:11:46 GMT
Matched, and now It worked just fine, thanks!

By the way, I now tried replacing disableAssignForDelivery with hideAssignForDelivery, and
I get a new metamodel validation. Is hide prefix a new 1.10.0 feature not yet available in
1.9.0 ?

Cesar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Haywood [mailto:dan@haywood-associates.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 4:17 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: Metamodel validation

In 1.9.0 the disable method must match the parameters of the action.

So action:

    public CustomerOrder assignForDelivery(Deliverer deliverer)

should have a disable method of:

   public String disableAssignForDelivery(Deliverer deliverer).

I must admit I am always making this mistake myself, so in 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT the framework will
also accept the no-arg version (as you've written it).

HTH
Dan

On 4 November 2015 at 21:50, Cesar Lugo <cesar.lugo@sisorg.com.mx> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have  a metamodel validation and I cant find what the issue is.
>

> My code is the following:
>

>    //region > assignForDelivery (action)
>
>     @MemberOrder(name="status",sequence = "1")
>
>     @ActionLayout(position = ActionLayout.Position.PANEL_DROPDOWN)
>
>     public CustomerOrder assignForDelivery(
>
>             final @ParameterLayout(named = "Delivered By") Deliverer
> deliverer
>
>     ) {
>
>         setDeliveredBy(deliverer);
>
>         setAssignedForDeliveryTime(clockService.nowAsDateTime());
>
>         setStatus(CustomerOrderStatus.ASSIGNED_FOR_DELIVERY);
>
>         return this;
>
>     }
>

>     // disable action dependent on state of object
>
>     public String disableAssignForDelivery() {
>
>         return status.equals(CustomerOrderStatus.ASSIGNED_FOR_DELIVERY) ?
> "Customer order is already assigned for delivery" : null;
>
>     }
>
>     //endregion
>

> Then I get the following metamodel validation error:
>

> domainapp.dom.simple.customerorders.CustomerOrder#disableAssignForDelivery:
> has prefix disable, is probably a supporting method for a property,
> collection or action.  If the method is intended to be an action, then
> rename and use @ActionLayout(named="...") or ignore completely using
> @Programmatic
>

> I have even changed the name of the method and still get the same error.
>

> Cesar.
>

> ---

---