isis-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Lugo <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject RE: isis-wicket-gmap3 version 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT not found
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 20:53:30 GMT
Hello Stephen. Well, I am not part of the Isis team just a user learning like you are now,
but I can tell you the same thing you describe and having to click on a menu option, and the
problem was actually the Internet Explorer browser which didn't have the google maps plugin.
But in your case, if it worked before then it might be something else. Maybe the ISIS team
could help, I hope you find the solution. I am using 1.9.0 and it is working just fine. Cesar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Cameron [mailto:steve.cameron.62@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:14 PM
To: users@isis.apache.org
Subject: Re: isis-wicket-gmap3 version 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT not found

Hi Cesar,

I had it working before and now something is broken in my app :( All the AppManifest is fine
I think. I see the Map menu option on collections of Locatable objects, and it tries to load
the map but fails for some reason.
I have to click on a main menu option to switch the view, I cannot get back to a table view
of that collection, so it seems to be stalled, kinda...

I have a simple test class that shows the same behaviour as above in my app, but which works
fine when I use it within the isis gmap wicket component demo. So I have done something in
my project to break the component's rendering.

Cheers

---