isis-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Lugo <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject isis maven plugin
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:42:59 GMT
Hello,

Congratulations on your 1.10.0 release!

I upgraded my project to Isis 1.10.0, and once I also upgraded the add-ons
to 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT everything works fine, now the security module filters
tenanted objects just fine, even with Excel, google maps and Wicked Charts.
Just noticed that when you select a tenancy using the drop down list you
have to type the first letter (doesn't indicate that) and once you do that
it shows the tenants starting with that letter. Just wondering if you will
let us know when will the add-ons get released to 1.10.0 as well.

Even when it works ok, my dom's POM can't find these plugins:

org.apache.isis.tools artifact isis-maven-plugin .

org.apache.isis.example-appplication artifact simpleapp.dom .

Tried with versions 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT, 1.10.0 and 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT.

I guess I can just delete the simpleapp.dom plugin, not so sure about the
isis-maven-plugin, or might I lose the Ssis model validations.

Cesar.

---