isis-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Lugo <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject RE: isis-wicket-gmap3 version 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT not found
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 15:03:47 GMT
When I started using gmap3, I ran into 2 issues, first one, didn't registered in the AppManifest
(similarly to what happened with the security add-on). Then, I was running it using MS Internet
Explorer, which by default does not have the appropriate plugin installed. When I registered
it in the AppManifest and used Firefox or Chrome it worked just fine. I hope that might help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Cameron [mailto:steve.cameron.62@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 5:01 AM
To: users@isis.apache.org
Subject: Re: isis-wicket-gmap3 version 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT not found

It was due to me having built it locally I think, when I deleted that project from eclipse
all was good again.

But I still cannot see a map in my application, it seems to go into a error condition as I
cannot switch back to a table view, will investigate more tomorrow.

I have everything else working now so happy about that :)

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 8:26 PM, Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron.62@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Eclipse is just confused I think.
>
> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Stephen Cameron <
> steve.cameron.62@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, it gets downloaded fine, but Eclipse is still complaining
>> that its not available, something not right.
>>
>> :(
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 7:54 PM, Jeroen van der Wal
>> <jeroen@stromboli.it>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Snaphots are available [1], the 1.9.0 release too [2]. Perhaps the
>>> usual cleanup, 'rm -Rf ~/.m2/repository/org/isisaddons/wicket/gmap3;
>>> mvn clean install', might bring it back in?
>>>
>>> [1]
>>>
>>> http://repository-estatio.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot/org/isisaddon
>>> s/wicket/gmap3/isis-wicket-gmap3-cpt/
>>> [2]
>>>
>>> http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.isisaddons.wicket.gma
>>> p3%7Cisis-wicket-gmap3-cpt%7C1.9.0%7Cjar
>>>

>>> On 5 November 2015 at 09:05, Stephen Cameron
>>> <steve.cameron.62@gmail.com

>>> anything
>>> Not a

---