isis-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Lugo <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject Metamodel validation
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 21:50:01 GMT
Hello,

I have  a metamodel validation and I cant find what the issue is.

My code is the following:

   //region > assignForDelivery (action)

    @MemberOrder(name="status",sequence = "1")

    @ActionLayout(position = ActionLayout.Position.PANEL_DROPDOWN)

    public CustomerOrder assignForDelivery(

            final @ParameterLayout(named = "Delivered By") Deliverer
deliverer

    ) {

        setDeliveredBy(deliverer);

        setAssignedForDeliveryTime(clockService.nowAsDateTime());

        setStatus(CustomerOrderStatus.ASSIGNED_FOR_DELIVERY);

        return this;

    }

    // disable action dependent on state of object

    public String disableAssignForDelivery() {

        return status.equals(CustomerOrderStatus.ASSIGNED_FOR_DELIVERY) ?
"Customer order is already assigned for delivery" : null;

    }

    //endregion

Then I get the following metamodel validation error:

domainapp.dom.simple.customerorders.CustomerOrder#disableAssignForDelivery:
has prefix disable, is probably a supporting method for a property,
collection or action.  If the method is intended to be an action, then
rename and use @ActionLayout(named="...") or ignore completely using
@Programmatic

I have even changed the name of the method and still get the same error.

Cesar.

---