isis-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Lugo <cesar.l...@sisorg.com.mx>
Subject security module not filtering maps or summaries
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 18:05:35 GMT
Hello, I found this using security module add on in combination with gmap3
add on and WicketCharts add on:

In the wicket viewer, when I show tenanted entities, all entities in a
collection (either parented or standalone) are filtered just fine when shown
in a table, but when you switch to map view or summary chart view, all data
is shown (not filtered by tenancy). I haven't tried with Excel module yet.

I think this might be either a bug or a functionality to be added.

Cesar.

---