isis-users mailing list archives

From Yu Ri Tan <m...@yuritan.nl>
Subject Collections in the left column of the UI
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 15:05:35 GMT
Hi all,

Using the same app, I'm also trying to change the layout by using the
@MemberGroupLayout() annotation (
http://isis.apache.org/guides/rg.html#_rg_object-layout).
Now I would like to reposition the Attributes block (which is a collection)
to the left-hand side of the screen as shown here:
http://i.imgur.com/Yca1lVq.png.

Do you guys know a way to do this?

The documentation says the following:

*Four values are given in the columnSpans attribute. The first three are
the relative widths of the three columns of property groups. The fourth,
meanwhile, indicates the width of a final column that holds all the
collections of the object.*

Does this mean that it isn't possible to place a collection block on the
left side of the screen?

--
Kind regards,

Yu Ri Tan