isis-users mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: Freenode IRC channel #apache-isis
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:40:32 GMT
We set it up many years ago, but to be honest we've found the mailing list
has sufficed.

So, please don't feel inhibited to ask silly questions here!  They all get
archived and are searchable/referenceable [1], so even just asking a
question here helps build our community.

Thx
Dan

[1] http://isis.markmail.org/search/?q=