isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security module questions
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 05:42:12 GMT
I see the following on the home page always, even when a new user logs in
other than isis-module-security-admin:

Apache Isis <http://isis.apache.org>™ is a platform to let you rapidly
develop domain-driven apps in Java.

This app has been generated using Apache Isis' SimpleApp
<http://isis.apache.org/intro/getting-started/simple%61pp-archetype.html>
archetype, to create a purposefully minimal application that nevertheless
includes fixture data, integration tests and BDD specs.

The app itself consists of a single domain class, SimpleObject
<https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/master/example/application/simple%61pp/dom/src/main/java/dom/simple/SimpleObject.java>,
along with an equally simple (factory/repository) domain service,
SimpleObjects
<https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/master/example/application/simple%61pp/dom/src/main/java/dom/simple/SimpleObjects.java>.

For more details, see the Apache Isis website
<http://isis.apache.org/documentation.html>.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron.62@gmail.com