isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Datanucleus issues
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 13:01:18 GMT
OK, I pushed the current versions to Github.

https://github.com/Stephen-Cameron-Data-Services/isis-chats.git

If you start the app and create a new Activity (an ActivityEvent object)
from the main menu you will see the error. I have no tests independant of
the webapp sorry.

I'll have to call it a day here soon, but it would be great if you could
have a quick look, just to see if something pops out for you that I am
missing. It must be something about that relationship specifically, its the
only one duplicated.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron.62@gmail.com
> [...]

>> >     at
>> > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>> >     at
>> > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>> >     at
>> > org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>> >     at
>> > org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>> >     at
>> >

>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>> >     at
>> >

>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
>> >     at
>> > org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>> >     at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>> >     at
>> > org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>> >     at
>> >

>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
>> >     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
>> >     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
>> >     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>> >     at
>> >

>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>> >     at
>> >

>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>> > Caused by: org.hsqldb.HsqlException: a FOREIGN KEY constraint already
>> > exists on the set of columns: "activity_FK7"
>> >     at org.hsqldb.error.Error.error(Unknown Source)
>> >     at org.hsqldb.error.Error.error(Unknown Source)
>> >     at org.hsqldb.TableWorks.checkCreateForeignKey(Unknown Source)
>> >     at org.hsqldb.TableWorks.addForeignKey(Unknown Source)
>> >     at org.hsqldb.StatementSchema.getResult(Unknown Source)
>> >     at org.hsqldb.StatementSchema.execute(Unknown Source)
>> >     at org.hsqldb.Session.executeCompiledStatement(Unknown Source)
>> >     at org.hsqldb.Session.executeDirectStatement(Unknown Source)
>> >     at org.hsqldb.Session.execute(Unknown Source)
>> >     ... 81 more
>> >

>> > On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Stephen Cameron <
>> > steve.cameron.62@gmail.com>

>> level.

>> Isis?
>> > If

>> jeroen@stromboli.it>

>> that

>> > IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)

>> jeroen@stromboli.it>

>> should

>> > ConcreteParentType {

>> > AbstractParentType {

>> viewer

>> > MenuBar.PRIMARY,

>> container.newTransientInstance(ChildTypeOfConcreteParentType.class);

>> container.newTransientInstance(ChildTypeOfAbstractParentType.class);

what seem to be
than solve the
>> these
to be.