isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Datanucleus issues
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 11:38:46 GMT
Hi again,

I am back to trying to resolve my original issues, before being sidetracked
with the abstract class problem. I've not yet got a simple test case for
this, but will create one if no-one can give me a solution strait off.

It seems as if foreign keys are being created twice. The stack trace is
below.

I have 4 tables now two abstract and two concrete, one abstract class
extends the other and the two concrete classes extend the second abstract
ctype.

These are:

@PersistenceCapable()
@Inheritance(strategy = InheritanceStrategy.SUBCLASS_TABLE)
@Discriminator(strategy=DiscriminatorStrategy.CLASS_NAME, column="class")
public abstract class AbstractChatsDomainEntity {...}

@PersistenceCapable(table="activity")
@Inheritance(strategy = InheritanceStrategy.NEW_TABLE)
@Discriminator(strategy=DiscriminatorStrategy.CLASS_NAME, column="class")
public abstract class AbstractActivity extends AbstractChatsDomainEntity
implements Activity, Comparable<Activity> {...}

@PersistenceCapable()
@Inheritance(strategy = InheritanceStrategy.SUPERCLASS_TABLE)
@DomainObject(objectType = "ACTIVITY")
@DomainObjectLayout(bookmarking = BookmarkPolicy.AS_ROOT)
public class ActivityEvent extends AbstractActivity implements
CalendarEventable {...}

@PersistenceCapable()
@Inheritance(strategy = InheritanceStrategy.SUPERCLASS_TABLE)
@DomainObject(objectType = "RECURRING_ACTIVITY")
@DomainObjectLayout(bookmarking = BookmarkPolicy.AS_ROOT)
public class RecurringActivity extends AbstractActivity {...}

I'll remove one of these concrete classes temporarily and see what happens.

21:17:28,766  [Datastore            421163163@qtp-899376395-0 ERROR]  An
exception was thrown while adding/validating class(es) : a FOREIGN KEY
constraint already exists on the set of columns: "activity_FK7" in
statement [ALTER TABLE "activity" ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK7" FOREIGN KEY
("provider_id_OID") REFERENCES "Provider" ("id") ]
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: a FOREIGN KEY constraint already exists
on the set of columns: "activity_FK7" in statement [ALTER TABLE "activity"
ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK7" FOREIGN KEY ("provider_id_OID") REFERENCES
"Provider" ("id") ]
    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.datasource.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.execute(DelegatingStatement.java:246)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.datasource.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.execute(DelegatingStatement.java:246)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.table.AbstractTable.executeDdlStatement(AbstractTable.java:879)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.table.TableImpl.createForeignKeys(TableImpl.java:522)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.table.TableImpl.createConstraints(TableImpl.java:426)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager$ClassAdder.performTablesValidation(RDBMSStoreManager.java:3443)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager$ClassAdder.run(RDBMSStoreManager.java:2880)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.AbstractSchemaTransaction.execute(AbstractSchemaTransaction.java:119)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager.manageClasses(RDBMSStoreManager.java:1612)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSStoreManager.getDatastoreClass(RDBMSStoreManager.java:675)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSPersistenceHandler.getDatastoreClass(RDBMSPersistenceHandler.java:88)
    at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.RDBMSPersistenceHandler.insertObject(RDBMSPersistenceHandler.java:123)
    at
org.datanucleus.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3363)
    at
org.datanucleus.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3339)
    at
org.datanucleus.ExecutionContextImpl.persistObjectInternal(ExecutionContextImpl.java:2066)
    at
org.datanucleus.ExecutionContextImpl.persistObjectWork(ExecutionContextImpl.java:1909)
    at
org.datanucleus.ExecutionContextImpl.persistObject(ExecutionContextImpl.java:1764)
    at
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.jdoMakePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:720)
    at
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.JDOPersistenceManager.makePersistent(JDOPersistenceManager.java:745)
    at
org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.persistence.commands.DataNucleusCreateObjectCommand.execute(DataNucleusCreateObjectCommand.java:54)
    at
org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.DataNucleusObjectStore.executeCommands(DataNucleusObjectStore.java:365)
    at
org.apache.isis.objectstore.jdo.datanucleus.DataNucleusObjectStore.execute(DataNucleusObjectStore.java:359)
    at
org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransaction.doFlush(IsisTransaction.java:527)
    at
org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransaction.flush(IsisTransaction.java:473)
    at
org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.transaction.IsisTransactionManager.flushTransaction(IsisTransactionManager.java:392)
    at
org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.ui.components.actions.ActionPanel.executeActionOnTargetAndProcessResults(ActionPanel.java:249)
    at
org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.ui.components.actions.ActionPanel.executeActionAndProcessResults(ActionPanel.java:193)
    at
org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.ui.components.actions.ActionParametersFormPanel$ActionParameterForm$1.onSubmit(ActionParametersFormPanel.java:145)
    at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.form.AjaxButton$1.onSubmit(AjaxButton.java:108)
    at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormSubmitBehavior$1.onSubmit(AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.java:182)
    at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.delegateSubmit(Form.java:1266)
    at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.process(Form.java:938)
    at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:770)
    at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.onEvent(AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.java:159)
    at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxEventBehavior.respond(AjaxEventBehavior.java:124)
    at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.onRequest(AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.java:633)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.internalInvoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:258)
    at
org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInterface.java:241)
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:250)
    at
org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:236)
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:862)
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:261)
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:218)
    at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:289)
    at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequestCycle(WicketFilter.java:259)
    at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:201)
    at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:282)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
    at
org.apache.isis.core.webapp.diagnostics.IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.doFilter(IsisLogOnExceptionFilter.java:52)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
    at
org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.executeChain(AbstractShiroFilter.java:449)
    at
org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter$1.call(AbstractShiroFilter.java:365)
    at
org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.doCall(SubjectCallable.java:90)
    at
org.apache.shiro.subject.support.SubjectCallable.call(SubjectCallable.java:83)
    at
org.apache.shiro.subject.support.DelegatingSubject.execute(DelegatingSubject.java:383)
    at
org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.AbstractShiroFilter.doFilterInternal(AbstractShiroFilter.java:362)
    at
org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:125)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
    at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
    at
org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
Caused by: org.hsqldb.HsqlException: a FOREIGN KEY constraint already
exists on the set of columns: "activity_FK7"
    at org.hsqldb.error.Error.error(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.error.Error.error(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.TableWorks.checkCreateForeignKey(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.TableWorks.addForeignKey(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.StatementSchema.getResult(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.StatementSchema.execute(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.Session.executeCompiledStatement(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.Session.executeDirectStatement(Unknown Source)
    at org.hsqldb.Session.execute(Unknown Source)
    ... 81 more