isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Datanucleus issues
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 10:39:01 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying today to find solutions to what seem to be Datanucleus
issues, but without much success. So rather than solve the problems created
in my refactoring of my application, which has been too hard frankly, I'm
trying to start afresh with some simple test cases, show these work, then
add more complexity till I get where I want to be.

So, I am starting this approach and I immediately have an issue, but not a
Datanucleus one, I find that the value properties of an abstract parent
class don't appear in the Wicket viewer, whereas they do if the parent
class is concrete. Is this correct and if so what is the reason?

Thanks.