isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Datanucleus issues
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 12:51:49 GMT
I'll check in what I have now, but the issue is simply that an identical
foreign key is being created twice for some reason. I thought it might be
an artifact of there being two child tables. It had me confused as I didn't
change much to what was working, including the relationship Activity to
Provider.

Here is the log, you can see activity_FK3 and activity_FK7 are the same:

22:16:33,740  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Execution Time = 1 ms
22:16:33,743  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Creating foreign key constraint : "activity_FK3" in catalog "" schema ""
22:16:33,743  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
ALTER TABLE "activity" ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK3" FOREIGN KEY
("provider_id_OID") REFERENCES "Provider" ("id")
22:16:33,745  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Execution Time = 2 ms
22:16:33,745  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Creating foreign key constraint : "activity_FK4" in catalog "" schema ""
22:16:33,745  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
ALTER TABLE "activity" ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK4" FOREIGN KEY
("region_region_OID") REFERENCES "Region" ("region")
22:16:33,746  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Execution Time = 1 ms
22:16:33,746  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Creating foreign key constraint : "activity_FK1" in catalog "" schema ""
22:16:33,746  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
ALTER TABLE "activity" ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK1" FOREIGN KEY
("activityType_name_OID") REFERENCES "ActivityType" ("name")
22:16:33,747  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Execution Time = 1 ms
22:16:33,747  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Creating foreign key constraint : "activity_FK2" in catalog "" schema ""
22:16:33,748  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
ALTER TABLE "activity" ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK2" FOREIGN KEY
("location_location_OID") REFERENCES "Location" ("location")
22:16:33,749  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Execution Time = 1 ms
22:16:33,749  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Creating foreign key constraint : "activity_FK7" in catalog "" schema ""
22:16:33,749  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
ALTER TABLE "activity" ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK7" FOREIGN KEY
("provider_id_OID") REFERENCES "Provider" ("id")
22:16:33,761  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Creating foreign key constraint : "activity_FK5" in catalog "" schema ""
22:16:33,761  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
ALTER TABLE "activity" ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK5" FOREIGN KEY
("parent_RecurringActivity_ID_OID") REFERENCES "RecurringActivity"
("RecurringActivity_ID")
22:16:33,763  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Execution Time = 2 ms
22:16:33,763  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Creating foreign key constraint : "activity_FK6" in catalog "" schema ""
22:16:33,763  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
ALTER TABLE "activity" ADD CONSTRAINT "activity_FK6" FOREIGN KEY
("parentActivity_RecurringActivity_ID_OID") REFERENCES "RecurringActivity"
("RecurringActivity_ID")
22:16:33,765  [Schema               275150920@qtp-1846345504-0 DEBUG]
Execution Time = 2 ms