isis-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Cameron <steve.cameron...@gmail.com>
Subject security module questions
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 05:40:29 GMT
Hi,

I am making use of the Apache Isis security module addon. I've configured
it using the new App Manifest means, but have one issue, which is how is
the home page being created now?

I have the home page as it appears in the security demo, rather than the
one that I created in my app.  Its not clear to me why Isis is picking up
the alernative SecurityModuleApplication rather than my customised
HomePageViewModel.

To make it work with the AppManifest, I have the following:

package domainapp.app;

import java.util.Arrays;
import java.util.Collections;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Map;

import org.apache.isis.applib.AppManifest;
import org.apache.isis.applib.fixturescripts.FixtureScript;
import org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.DomainAppSecurityDomModule;
import org.isisaddons.module.security.seed.DomainAppSecuritySeedModule;

import au.com.scds.chats.dom.DomainAppDomainModule;

import domainapp.fixture.DomainAppFixtureModule;

/**
 * Bootstrap the application.
 */
public class DomainAppAppManifest implements AppManifest {

    /**
     * Load all services and entities found in (the packages and
subpackages within) these modules
     */
    @Override
    public List<Class<?>> getModules() {
        return Arrays.asList(
                DomainAppDomainModule.class,  // domain (entities and
repositories)
                DomainAppFixtureModule.class, // fixtures
                DomainAppAppModule.class,      // home page service etc
                DomainAppSecurityDomModule.class,  //security
                DomainAppSecuritySeedModule.class, //seed the security
admin user

org.isisaddons.wicket.gmap3.cpt.service.Gmap3ServiceModule.class //Google
Gmap Geocoding Service
        );
    }

    /**
     * No additional services.
     */
    @Override
    public List<Class<?>> getAdditionalServices() {
        //return Collections.emptyList();
        return Arrays.asList(

org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.password.PasswordEncryptionServiceUsingJBcrypt.class,

org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.permission.PermissionsEvaluationServiceAllowBeatsVeto.class
        );
    }

I've added these two 'marker' classes to my app so the security domain
service classes will be discovered:

org.isisaddons.module.security.dom.DomainAppSecurityDomModule.class
org.isisaddons.module.security.seed.DomainAppSecuritySeedModule.class

Steve C.